Monday, August 31, 2009

Here we are

Saying the last few days have been hectic would be an understatement.
Leaving was hard.
The people I got to see, the biggest challenge was not thinking of it as a goodbye only a see you soon.
And really bummed at the timing keeping me from seeing a few people.


But I am here now.  My dorm room is comfy, but a mess.  People are nice and outgoing, but it's a lot of effort to be so friendly.  And spirited.  Woah.  It's refreshing how pumped everyone is...for about an hour.  Then all that energy is gone and I'm left exhausted.  Floor dinner soon and Fiesta del Fuego is tonight which sounds sweet I will try to post pictures of that and my room once it gets organized.

Until next time.




1 comment:

  1. "People are nice and outgoing, but it's a lot of effort to be so friendly." -ugh and small talk, i SUCK at small talk. remind me to memorize a couple conversation topics before i leave...

    1)i cant wait to see a picture of your dorm
    2)make sure you capture it from a different angles;)
    3)fiesta del fuego- typical orentation sounding thing lol sounds fun!!
    4) im happy you left first so i can watch you successfully transition in before i leave- gives me hope!
    5)bye!..o wait- see ya soon;)

    ReplyDelete